Re: [IP] rough road

> Just wondering - is it normal to all of a sudden hit rough patches
> in the road when pumping? My daughter, 12, has been pumping very
> well since June '98. Now, for the last 4 weeks she seems to be going
> berserk (her #'s that is!). At 1st I thought it was hormones, but
> not 4 weeks worth. She's had more highs with ketones in the last 4
> weeks than her 2 3/4 yrs. of d.

You should expect occassional BIG changes in basal requirements for
adolescents. They may be permanent or may go back somewhat after a
few weeks, but they will probably remain higher. Time to profile her
basal requirements again. We have to do this periodically for Lily
for the same reason.

Michael <email @ redacted>