[IP] Buttons that skip

I was wondering if anyone else using the MM507C has ever had problems with
skipping screens?  When I push the SEL button the first screen up should be
the Bolus screen, but it will skip over it, and go on to the Suspend screen.
Sometimes I have to scroll through all the screens 3 or 4 times before I can
get it to the Bolus screen.  Am I alone in this or has anyone else had this
problem?  Is my pump defective?  Should I contact Mini Med?