Re: [IP] Re: has this ever happened with anyone (r

> The order taker should never question why you are ordering something unless
> it is just not available. Their job is to make you feel comfortable and
> satisfied with the service. I hope you did NOT leave a tip.

I just love the comments and looks I get at restaurants when I order
diet coke for Kayla.  Sometimes it's just a slight glance, but I've had
several waiters tell me that no young child should have to drink diet -
just give them the 'real' thing".  I respond that no young child should
have diabetes either, but mine does.  That usually shuts them up.  :-)