Re: [IP] Fw: unsubscribe

At 01:44 PM 1/5/1999  Bertshvac wrote:

> [...]

Use the following as the body of your mail:

unsubscribe insulin-pumpers
end

==> PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBSCRIPTION CHANGE REQUESTS
	ARE SENT TO:  <email @ redacted>
	not to the insulin pumpers lists!

Here are some other options:

To avoid the mail volume you may wish to subscribe to the browser
only version of the list or the  digest version of the list.  With
the browser only membership, you receive no mail from the list.

You may access the mail through a 'news' like interface in the
'members only' area of our website at:www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

The digest version publishes one large message containing the

Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:

email @ redacted

To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other
lists, send a message to:

subscribe insulin-pumpers-browser
end