Re: [IP] Anyone else do this?

Brian asked:

> Just wondering if anyone alternates between steel and teflon needles?

I do this all the time. I vary my sets among Disetronic Classics (bent
needles), Disetronic Tenders (or Comforts / Silhouettes, if you're keeping
score), Rapids (6 mm., 8 mm). This gives me about as much variety as I want,
allows me to mix my sites creatively, and removes some of the tedium from the
process of changing sets. I use the 43 inch sets about 99 % of the time, but
every so often use an older 31 inch set - just for giggles.

I do tend to use the Tenders more often when I'm very active.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted