Re: [IP] Sites/Leg Thing

"Johnson, Dr. Ellen" wrote:
> Two things:
> 1.  Do other people use their abdomen ABOVE their waist?  I've only been
> using the area below my navel for the past 2 1/2 years of pumping and am
> looking to extend my range, so to speak.  I have not yet tried anything
> "behind" me.

Sure do. I use 4 different areas, 2 centered in height on the waistline and
2 lower down. Only problem is when my belt moves across the set sometimes, but
it only takes a small adjustment to get it away from it.

> Most of the time, though, I put my pump on my belt in its black case.
> People ask why I am wearing two beepers (my MD one is on the other side).

At least you're not like a friend I used to have on FIDOnet. He lives in
Miami and wears a beeper for his business. around Miami people wearing
beepers tend to be in a certainline of "work" not favored by the police....
So when they see him coming tend to shy away since he MUST be such a busy
drug pusher (WITHOUT an MD that is.)

Ted Quick