Re: [IP] Sites/Leg Thing

<< People ask why I am wearing two beepers (my MD one is on the other side).
 am always surprised that they didn't seem to notice the tubing coming out of
 my waist!
 Ellen, MD
 PS - My talk is in two days.  Wish me luck!
Good luck, Ellen. By the way, we have a few physicians and residents on pump,
also. Sometimes the rest of the staff thinks they are on the Code team because
those people also wear 2 pagers. Hmmm, medical STATUS??????????????
Barbara B.