No Subject

It is a lot harder to take off and screw on, BUT it was with the old one
where it cracked on me, so I really can't complain. I tighten in finger
tight, but sometimes, even then, I have to use pliers!

>For those on the Disetronic how do you all like the new rounded
connection part that screwes into the pump (the part you grip to turn
it)... Me i am finding this part hard to unscrew and i have also had one
cartrage come apart (the palastic part came out of the glass part) when
trying to take it apart.. i only tighten them finger tight..
anyone else notice this?