Re: [IP] hospital visit

I went to the Hospital with high bg and keytones that happened overnight
so I didn't get to change my set or cartridge.  It actually happened
because the luer lock had brocken but we couldn't see that.  They put me
on a regular drip in an IV cause none of us were sure if it was the pump
malfunctioning or what.  My Doc came to me in the morning and we found
out what was wrong and just hooked up the pump again.  I stayed in the
hospital another night for observation and the nurses and docs were
really interested in the pump, but basically let me do what I wanted
with it.