Re: [IP] hospital visit

When Spencer first went on the pump, he and I had an informal meeting
with the local EMS to explain what the pump is.  We told them how it
worked, how it was attatched and to NEVER remove it from him incase they
were called.  There were probably 20 people there and they asked a lot
of good questions.  I even had one of the guys come and talk to my
support group for families with D kids, about what to expect if the
ambulance is ever called on their child.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)