Re: [IP] Sites/Leg Thing

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: Bcarter <Bcarter>
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 12:10 PM
Subject: [IP] Sites/Leg Thing

>Two things:
>1.  Do other people use their abdomen ABOVE their waist?  I've only been
>using the area below my navel for the past 2 1/2 years of pumping and am
>looking to extend my range, so to speak.  I have not yet tried anything
>"behind" me.

I hardly ever use under my navel because of the pant waist irritates it but
i do use to the sides and a little over also i use my "behind" area and it
works great.
>2.  I often use the leg thing from Unique.  Mostly when wearing skirts (I
>wear them long).  Have not tried the thigh thing yet, although I have one.
>Most of the time, though, I put my pump on my belt in its black case.
>People ask why I am wearing two beepers (my MD one is on the other side).
>am always surprised that they didn't seem to notice the tubing coming out
>my waist!
This has also happened to me since i often wear my beeper for the hospital
when i am on call..  But for some reason at work no matter how well i tuck
that tubing in it seems to jump out and snagg on everything on my "lucky
days" ha ha
>Ellen, MD
>PS - My talk is in two days.  Wish me luck!

Good luck