[IP] Sites/Leg Thing

Two things:
1.  Do other people use their abdomen ABOVE their waist?  I've only been
using the area below my navel for the past 2 1/2 years of pumping and am
looking to extend my range, so to speak.  I have not yet tried anything
"behind" me.
2.  I often use the leg thing from Unique.  Mostly when wearing skirts (I
wear them long).  Have not tried the thigh thing yet, although I have one.
Most of the time, though, I put my pump on my belt in its black case.
People ask why I am wearing two beepers (my MD one is on the other side).  I
am always surprised that they didn't seem to notice the tubing coming out of
my waist!
Ellen, MD
PS - My talk is in two days.  Wish me luck!