[IP] I am full of weird stories

One of the worste things that have ever happened to me while being a diabetic happend to me while i was on shots.
It took place at a local BKing, right before i ate i went into the bathroom to take my shot when right in the middle of it a employee came in and FREAKED, he called the manager in and He then freaked when he found the needle on me.
I tryed to tell them but they did not beleive me (and i had no family or friends with me) so the cops arrived and lucky me i knew them 8)... lets just say after the 30 minutes of appologizes and several phone calls from the head person from this area i got several months of free food..
Luckyu me this scarred me half to death being 15 and less than 3 months diagnosed..
Brian Carter