Re: [IP] Diabetes Camp

I think it probably depends on where you live.  In Arizona the Diabetes camp
is shared with the Cancer camp and Burn camp.  Different times of course.
Each has the camp for a certain amount of weeks.  I think the age of the
counselor would depend on the camp.  I was a counselor at a camp, Campfire
Boys and Girls, and all the counselors were at least 19, and also had
certified CPR training.  You should contact the local camp, they would
probably be the best source for information.