Re: [IP] Coming down from high and Lispro

> <We throw away a vial after it has
> been open for 30 days.>
> Do you do this if it's kept in the fridge?  The package insert says
> it should be good for 28 days at room temp., and I took that to mean
> that it's fine if it's in the fridge for longer???  I guess my
> bottle is generally empty by the end of 30 days. . .dunno ~HEATHER
Ely Lilly company says all their insulins loose 1 - 2 % potency per
month at room temperature. MUCH less if refrigerated. It doesn't
matter if they are open or not, that does not enter into the
deterioration, it is a question of sterility.

Michael <email @ redacted>