Re: [IP] Re: has this ever happened with anyone (really annoying)

Not that specific situation, but when I ask for diet drinks, I get "You don't
need to diet," a lot of the time.  I generally leave the fact I have diabetes
out of the conversation because people start to feel sorry for me or don't
know how to act and I don't have time to educate or comfort.  I have had
people in the medical profession shocked that I look as good as I do
(basically not sickly) and have the test results that I have.  What is funny
is that the reason I look the way I do is because I monitor my blood sugars by
watching what I eat and exercise regularly.  I do think a congratulations is
in order for being a non-diabetic looking diabetic.

Keep up the good work,