Re: [IP] scales

The most durable and reliable would be a rotary dial food scale available
from most restruant supply firms. Check the yellow pages and let your
fingers do the walking. The scale should be calibrated in both pounds/oz
and grams. They're made by Pelouze

Other electronic scales will do the job also. They are small and light
but require power or batteries and are not quite as "bullet proof" as the
mechanical scales.