[IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #714

Message text written by INTERNET:email @ redacted
>Since you shave your stomach do you go with out a
> shirt in the summer?  Spencer always changes to his legs in the summer
> so he doesn't have to worry about his set showing when he goes swimming.<

Generally I wear a shirt.  At the age of fifty I feel no strong compulsion
to show off my physique (although I have nothing to be ashamed of).
Usually when I swim it is laps and I remove the needle.  If we are on
vacation, sitting around a pool I slip the pump into a pocket my wife sewed
into my swimming suit.  It doesn't bother me for the the needle to be in
the open for all to see.  30 years ago it would have bothered me, but no