Re: [IP] Coming down from high

I always change sides--mostly so the pockets of my jeans wear out
evenly:-)  Well, I actually like to give the one side of my body a
complete rest, especially if it was a sore site.  And telling where the
last site was. . .I always end up with bumps that last for a couple of
weeks. I hope you don't!