Re: [IP] Re: has this ever happened with anyone (really annoying)

At 03:55 PM 1/4/1999  Brian Carter wrote:
>I went to Denny's Last night to eat and told the person that gets the drinks
>that i want a diet coke and i sat there for about a minute hearing him tell
>me i don't need a "diet" not wanting him to feel bad when i told him i was
>diabetic (this happened once before the lady i thought was going to break in
>tears while trying to appologize). Then once I did he then tried to convence
>me that i couldn't be a diabetic i turned to him and kindly said "you mean i
>have been shoving this needle in me for the past 7 years for nothing??" he
>then turned and walked away ha ha..

If it were me, I would talk to the manager... I feel that the the
hired-help have absolutely no business trying to tell me what I should or
should-not eat. Their job is just to get me what I asked for. Whether they
approve or not, is none of their business.

Just my 2 cents worth.