Re: [IP] RE:more transplant stuff

Hi Barry!
Congrats on your excellent health and attitude, and taking care of yourself !  Your attitude sounds as good as my step sister's was.  She was also of the "never retreat, never surrender" variety and I was constantly in awe of her wonderful outlook.  You sound much the same, so I am now in awe of you as well.

I really fear, as do most of us, the kidney, eyesight, nerve damage complications that sometimes come with diabetes.  Then someone like you makes us think it isn't the "end of the world".  And you said you feel better than you ever have.....I love hearing that.  Thanks for sharing this.   Keep on keeping on!!