[IP] Re: High-Gly foods and Breakfast

How wonderful to have this news.....I have gone nuts trying to figure out why my bowl of plain oatmeal in the morning requires a bolus of 7 and any other food with same make up, eaten later in day requires only 3- 4 units.  I have tried so many things to understand this.  I thought the dawn phenomenon just lasted through mid morning.  Thank you for sharing this bit of education...love this list!

Bonnie Richardson
 Huntsville, AL
256-922-1512, ext 1805