Re: [IP] One thing i don't miss about shots

(This is the hubby, not Shari)
One thing both of us really enjoy is when we went out to dinner, she would
take a shot before we went in.  If they screwed up our reservations or there
happen to be a large line to get in, her BG would drop like a rock and for
the rest of the dinner, we would be pushing some kind of glucose down her
which would always be followed by a rebound later on that night.  Dinners
with my wife are not too fun when she can't remember anything but the low.
Now, we will wait until the food comes, she would then give herself the bolus
and we would have a wonderful dinner with the exception of chasing down a 3
1/2 year old which is not a pump related problem!