[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] re: dressings and skin preps

     Hi Julie,
        I use a sticky cleanser called "I.V. PREP", looks just like an 
     alcohol swab. I think there's also something called Skin-Tac, maybe 
     some of the other members know? I use the dressing that comes with 
     my infusion sets - it has an orange and white wrapper - what's this 
     called, anybody? It says 1-hand on it, but I think that's just a 
     descriptor. It's a great adhesive for me and has caused no 
     irritation. It's so thin and web-like, it sticks very well to my 
     infusion site.
     24 years old, Type I 15 yrs.
     2months MM pump

Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/