Re: [IP] Coming down from high

When you change sites, do you go to a completely new area?  Meaning if you were
using the right side of your stomach to you move to the left?  The reason I ask
is I have changed sites but only within an inch or two in the same area.  I had
to stay in same area for a while because when I moved from one side to another I
couldn't tell where the last site was.