Re: [IP] Coming down from high

In a message dated 1/4/99 11:05:39 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<All of a sudden I am really struggling with High Blood Sugars. >>

I had a similar problem last week during an extremely stressful time (my total
intake of insulin was more than double for 4 days, and blood sugar was very
slow to come down -- like I had lost most of my sensitivity to insulin).  Mine
stopped quite suddenly a few hours before my period started, except for 1 high
yesterday (not long after another stress).

I wondered if this kind of thing could be helped by metformin or rezulin --
has anyone had that kind of experience?

Linda Zottoli