Re: [IP] Re: Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

Thanks for the input.  I wasn't sure which way to do.  I am in the process now
of ordering the Accutility software @ $34.95.  I took tips from another pumper
member and approached them with kindness and had no problem ordering the
software. They didn't even mention Camit.  Maybe because the new one's not out
yet.  I've been monitoring the e-mails, and the people that have Accutility
seem to like it.  According to the Custoner Svc Rep, it comes with both
diskette and CD as well as the cables.  It is to be sent via Fed Ex so I may
have it tomorrow