Re: [IP] Disetronic pump looks like a pager

Unique Accessories supplies some little paste on plastic bumps that you can
put on the ACT and audio bolus buttons.  These let you feel and press the
buttons through most anything.  It should work with the thigh thing.  I
rarely look at the pump anymore to bolus.

<My Mom got me the Thigh thing for Christmas, and I have only worn it maybe 5
<times.  It is difficult to Bolus, you have to go to the restroom, unless you
<feel comfortable sticking your hands down your pants in public.  But for me I
<like it because I don't have the pump hanging off my pants, and when I wear
<drawstring pants it doesn't weight them down.