Re: [IP] Supplies

Yale,
You were in Alabama and you didn't call me....??? Where were you?  Do you get here often?  I am in Huntsville and would love to buy you a cup of coffee.....course, I could have fixed your Disetronic...but I would have provided souther hospitality.
Bonnie

>>> <email @ redacted> 01/02 11:55 PM >>>
Mega Kudos to Disetronic.  I was on the road in Alabama on New Year's Day and
called for some help.  Had a return call within 4 minutes and a solution to my
problem.
Yale.