Re: [IP] Homemade meals

	Meat do  have essentially zero carbs,  BUT a significant amount of
that protein is converted to carbs.  This varies somewhat among people, but
If you eat a  burger with no bun, you will eventually have to bolus for an
equivalent amount of carb anywhere from  5 - 20 g per oz of meat.  That
means for a quarter-pounder, you will have to figure on an extra bolus to
handle this 20 - 80 g.  Because the metabolic conversion takes some time,
you many want to bolus an hour after eating to cover this.
	A dietary rule of thumb  is to start bolusing 1/3 U per ounce of
protein and work up to what you need.  I actually require about 1 U/ oz of