[IP] Re: Arrrrgh, again!!

     Hopefully you've gotten this resolved by now, but when I went on the
     pump, the local hospital quoted the entire package of pump + training
     + local support for around $4000.  My guess is that someone is quoting
     a pump + training price, instead of just training.  If not, then just
     provide a couple of references to your insurance company from other
     members of this list and ask them why their policyholders are being
     Good luck!
     -David W.