[IP] Re: Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

     I have the Camit software, and use it to download data from my
     Accuchek Advantage, but I wouldn't pay $70 for it again.  If I would
     have received it for free, then maybe it would be 'almost ok'.  Funny
     thing, although the Accuchek Complete owner's manual says you can
     download data to Camit -- you can't!  I found this out the night
     before going to my quarterly endo visit and confirmed this with the
     tech support.  Instead, they said I will need to buy (not upgrade to)
     the new software when it's ready.  HA!
     That is the downside of the Accuchek meters - the software options are
     limited, at best.
     -David W.