Re: [IP] GlucoPilot for PalmPilot?

I use a program called The Healthmate, but it runs only on the apple Newton,
but will do everything. Count and add your carbs, enter you bg too and it will
calculate you bolus for you, down too one tenth of a unit. Plus the newton has
a word processor, spread sheet, address/phone book and more. You can still
find newtons for sale on the web, e-mail me personally if you want more info.