Re: [IP] Fwd: Placement

> 1.  Sleep-I am a very restless sleeper,
> I toss and turn and roll all the time....
> What would be the best way to handle this
> with the pump???

I sleep with the pump on the waist belt and
case that came with my disetronic.  Unique
Accessories sells a similar one also.  The
way I sleep without the waist belt I would
probably throw the pump out of bed like I
do the pillows.  Also I don't have to
remember to grab the pump when I get out of
bed.  Since I wake up slow, that is a good
thing <g>.