Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 12:05:11 -0500
From: "Neal & Kara" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Homemade meals
Katherine:  I bolus 1 unit H for each 15 g carbs.  For the meal you
described, I would bolus 3 H even though there are no where near the 45
carbs that my ratio would indicate.  I have found that for a regular sized
meal (not a snack) I have a 3 H minimum and 11H maximum even if my H/Carb
ratio would induicate more or less.
I wonder if anyone else has these maximum and minimum dosages regardless of
actual carb count.