Re: [IP] Disetronic pump looks like a pager

In a message dated 1/3/99 4:46:33 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My Mom got me the Thigh thing for Christmas, and I have only worn it maybe
 times.  It is difficult to Bolus, you have to go to the restroom, unless you
 feel comfortable sticking your hands down your pants in public. >>

There's also a "leg thing" that you put around your calf. Then all you have to
do is raise your pant leg a little bit.