Re: [IP] Disetronic pump looks like a pager

My Mom got me the Thigh thing for Christmas, and I have only worn it maybe 5
times.  It is difficult to Bolus, you have to go to the restroom, unless you
feel comfortable sticking your hands down your pants in public.  But for me I
like it because I don't have the pump hanging off my pants, and when I wear
drawstring pants it doesn't weight them down.