Re: Subject: [IP] Metformin in Type 1's

I'm type one, and have been on Rezulin for close to a month.
Unfortunately, it hasn't done anything for me. Unless it kicks in, in the
next 3 days (unlikely), I will be off it.

As I have posted here before, I use close to 300 units of Humalog a day.
My doctor and I are having problems finding out why I am so resistant. I
know its not over-eating, or my weight (I'm only a little over-weight).

Any ideas ?