Re: [IP] Comparison of Meters

This is what happend to me when I tested with a OneTouch Profile:

- I first tested with a code 7 strip, expiration date 3/1999. Result: 115.
- I then tested with a code 7 strip, expiration date 9/2000.  Result: 135.

The tests were 1 minute apart.
The meter was not moved.
I repeated this test with my other Profile, and got similar results.

Any explanation ?
Is this normal ?