Re: [IP] Re: high BGs

<< You WILL get the hang
 of this...I'd suggest you inquire into whether or not there are any CDEs in
 your area with whom she could meet.  Melissa saw her CDE MONTHLY for the
 2 1/2 years & he always had something new to suggest or teach her.
I would add that the CDE you find also needs to be a certified pump trainer
and experienced in BG management....not all CDEs will know everything there is
to know about pumping and intensive management. (I'm still learning...hee

Barbara B.