Re: [IP] Winter sports emergency food

I use Power-Bar and Power-Gel. Power-Gel is especially easy to handle and
consume in diverse situations. It is 100% carbohydrate with 80% complex. One
packet (1.4 oz) contains 28g of carbs. You should also be and remain hydrated.
Power-Bar Harvest bar is like a trail bar. It taste's good and fills you up a
bit. They are designed to holdup better in cold, outdoor activities. A Harvest
bar has 45g of carbs. There are other similar products offering some similar
variety of flavors etc.

Good Luck, and Happy Trails,

Bill King