Re: [IP] Y2K and medical supplies

I too have thought about the Y2K problem.  Spencer is lucky that he is
covered under 2 insurance policies and can purchase a years worth of
supplies at at time for the pump, including strips and insulin, with one
and we can stock pile insulin and strips with the other.  We too are
getting a supply of food and water and other things together.  If
nothing happens in the year 2000 fine, we just won't have to buy food or
toilet paper for a while. :-)  BUT, if something does happen WE plan to
be ready.  However, I still worry about the possibility of the pump, he
has a 507C, goint beserk in the year 2000.  Are you any of you guys also
buying N or U insulin just incase that happens?  Are the pumps Y2K

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)