Re: [IP] Homemade meals

Breaded chicken probably has a ton of carbs.  The last time I ate a KFC, I
was supervised at the carb count for a piece of chicken.  My mom (who lives
in the other half of the same house) makes the greatest chicken strips that
are chicken breast coated with flour and fried in very little oil.  When
figuring out how much insulin to take for them I guessed the carb count and
checked bgs at 2 hours to correct with a bolus.  The next time I upped the
carb count and tried again.  After several tries I got it right.  Each time
everything else I ate was easy to calculate.  Pumping Insulin includes a
few prepared food carb values also.