Re: [IP] Re: high BGs

thanks for replying.  I have ordered the Pumping Insulin book - hopefully it will
be here this week.  No, I have not done any basal testing.  This has always been
reviewed by the MD and changed by him.  He has never asked for any of the total
daily doses of insulin.  I guess he just has been pulling numbers out of a hat!!!
She takes .9 units basal from midnight to 4A. 1.0 units from 4a to 7a and .8 units
from 7a to midnight.  Tell me briefly how to check this.