Re: [IP] square wave bolus

Dennis -

Not sure which pump you are using, but on the MiniMed 507C, you could do
this bolus with a dual wave.  The dual wave allows you to program at one
time the 1 unit for immediate delivery and the 2 units over so many hours.
Just thought I would add that information in.

Best Regards,
Andry Kennedy
Type 1 - 25 years
MiniMed 507C - July '98

* Is this a square wave bolus? You want to take 3 units so you bolus 1unit
know and do a temp basal for the other 2 units over so many hours.

Michael Strong wrote:
* > I have not heard of this on the D H-tron plus V100. Several people have
* > written in about how to imitate this on the Disetronic.