Re: [IP] transplants???

A pancrease transplant!...now theres an idea; and you have a doctor who
wants you to do it. If I knew my chances were good for a transplant: I
would do it! Are you kidding...is this for real?
I have never heard of a successful pancrease transplant. Is the doner
human; or ape? Not that it matters; having a fully working pancrease;
that is something I just cannot fathom; but in my dreams; can you
imagine how that would feel? Never to do a blood test again? Far Out!

Tim T.