Re: [IP] Disetronic pump looks like a pager

I have been thinking of alternative ways of wearing my minimed so that
it was less obvious I was wearing a pump. I cut a small hole in my jean
pocket; took the pump off the clip and out of the leather case and wore
it in my pocket. It was somewhat uncomfortable in my pocket; any ideas
as to how I could make it easier to do this; I would like to hear them.
I have thought about the leg thing; but have not wanted something
strapped to my leg; curculation fear thing, you know. I have thought of
making a pocket in the thigh area; but; this would make it difficult to

Tim T.