[IP] transplants???

does anyone know anything about pancreas transplants?  something current?  i
don't know what i'm asking yet.
my cardiologist wants me to meet with my main doc about getting the
transplant.  been iddm sice i was 3, for the last 29yrs.  been pumping for
the last 9 plus years.
my first thought was 'but i know how to be a diabetic.'  silly thought i
guess, but i'd never thought about it being something i'd ever have to think
about.  i'm sooo used to being unelligable for evrything(or is it
  my last A1C was 7.6 right before the Christmas.
thanks to you all.

lisa ann
'...don't feel sleepy, just feel like lyin' down...'