[IP] Homemade meals

I findit really difficult to find the time to measure everything, but I
am willing to try. I am a single working parent and life can be
unbelieveably hectic!
	LAst night I had a breaded chicken breast, sauteed veggies (broc,
onions, zuke, tempeh) - I know that meat has zero carbs but one book
said a chicken breast has some....I had no idea whatsoever how to bolus
for this meal. I was on the high side to begin with (it was a bad day)
and I did give myself five units to no avail.

	What would others do for this? I realize there's some butter, some
breaded topping- maybe a teaspoon of each. (All honemade food.)