[IP] Site Rotation

I am new to the digest so hope I am responding properly.

I used my stomache almost esclusively for about 15 years, rotating thru 18
specific sites, switching sites every 2nd day. ( When I use a site longet
than 2 days absorption problems result for me.)  After 15 years I started
having some problems with the stomache so now move to the "love handles"
area on the sides of my waist.  I use that area for a few months to give my
stomache a break then go back to the stomache.  Switching areas does have a
small affect on BG so some adjustments are necessary at first.

The stomache seems to be less and less effective over time, which is
starting to be a growing concern.  Nonetheless, it is preferrable to the
serious absorption and other problems associated with 3-4 injections a day.

Hope this helps.